The 300 win mag has been quite a hit with sport and military shooters. In fact, the powerful rifle is considered to be popular for big game and long distance hunters as well. It gives you excellent range and power, which need to be paired with the best scope for 300 win mag.
Such a device is responsible for making those powerful shots clear and accurate. So if the 300 win mag provides you with maximum power, its scope offers maximum accuracy. And that seems like a great combination, doesn’t it?
So how do you pick the best model on the market?
Actually, you don’t. Because we’ve done that for you. You’ll find the seven best scopes for 300 win mag discussed in detail below. All you have to do is choose depending on your personal preferences or professional requirements.
Quick Comparison: Top 7 Best Scopes for Win Mag
Crossfire II 4 – 12x50mm AO Riflescope(Our Top Choice)
* Below, you’ll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see customer reviews and current prices on Amazon.com
The Best Scope for 300 Win Mag: 7 Top Choices
Buying a proper scope for your 300 win mag will make a big difference. But do you know how to do that? If the answer is in the negative, then it’s time to find out!
1. Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9×40 BDC – The Best Easy-to-use Scope for 300 Win Mag
There are many reasons why the Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9×40 BDC offers easy handling. It comes with excellent features and great craftsmanship. The versatility that you get with the Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9×40 BDC is also quite exceptional. It delivers 9x power magnification. This means a view of at least 35 feet at a distance of 100 yards.
The body of the device is not only shockproof but also waterproof and fog-proof. Thanks to the durable construction and nitrogen-sealed O-ring. You will also be quite impressed with the multicoated, high-quality lens. What it does is provide an anti-reflective quality. This contributes to reducing glare by as much as 92 percent.
The only downside is the lack of generous eye relief. This tends to jeopardize the comfort factor, and that’s never a good idea.
- The device’s BDC reticle hands out easy and quick aiming capabilities.
- It has crisp adjustment knobs with an easily adjustable magnification handle.
We Don’t Like
- The reticle of the unit is not clear enough.
- The eye relief is short.
Nikon Training Series – Buckmasters II Riflescope
2. Crossfire II 4 – 12x50mm AO Riflescope – The Best 300 Win Mag Scope for Long Distance Hunting (Our Top Choice)